Carbide Blade Lawn Mower Grass Trimmer Head Grass Brush Cutter Weeding Tool
Number of teeth: 80T
Carbide tip lawn mower weeder blade.
Universal fit. It fits 1 inch (25.4 mm).
The service life of cemented carbide blades is estimated to be about 10 times that of ordinary steel.
More teeth, more aggregate cutting surface, durable.
1. The blade can be used for any RPM, even ultra high RPM trimmer (10000+ rpm).
2. The carbide tip has been brazed and will not fall off.
3. Carbides are considered to be one of the hardest alloys.
4. Cemented carbide blades are made of tungsten or titanium alloy.
Number of teeth: 40T/60T/80T
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Grass Trimmer Blade